Membership dues support programming at the Paul Nigra Center for the Arts.
All members of the Nigra Arts Center receive the following basic benefits for one year:
- a membership card
- discount on admission to exhibitions, workshops, classes, select performances and special events
- discount on items in Nigra Arts Center Gift Shop (not including artwork)
- subscription to our e-newsletter
- invitations to gallery receptions and special events
- charitable tax deduction to the extent provided by law
Individual and Family Membership Levels
Balsam Fir benefits plus one membership to give as a gift and a membership (w/sticker) to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM), which entitles the cardholder to benefits such as free admission and shop discounts at more than 900 NARM arts/cultural institutions. Click here to learn more about NARM.
Red Spruce benefits plus one household membership to give as a gift, advanced tickets sales and invitations to members-only events, rental space discount and tow admissions to signature events, concerts or family events.
Business Membership Levels
Business members receive the benefits of regular membership plus special business benefits.
• Business members will be listed in the vestibule of the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts.
• Business members may place promotional materials in our lobby rack.