Show Dates: January 18 – April 4, 2018
Submission Deadline: December 18, 2017
The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is pleased to announce its 2018 Winter Art Show.
When the leaves fall off the trees and the weather goes cold, what better way to bring warmth and color back into your life than with a gallery full of beautiful art? Help us chase away the winter blues by submitting your 2-D and 3-D pieces to this dynamic show. Works of all media and themes are welcome.
All works must be submitted via the website www.OnlineJuriedShows.com.
Through the generous donation of supporters, the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is able to offer awards and prizes for this show.
• All works must be original works of the artists.
• All entries must be of original design and personal execution created within the past 2 years.
• Artwork previously shown at Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts is not eligible.
The fee for entry of up to three (3) works will be $25 for non-members ($10 per additional entry) for a total of five entries. Members of the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts may submit three entries for $15 ($7 per additional entry) for a total of five entries. Payment should be made at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Entry fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline.
• All works must be of original design and copyright of the artist.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts reserves the right to utilize all images submitted to the Statewide Summer Art Show in promotion of the exhibition and for the general promotion of the Art Center.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts may rescind the right of hanging any work unsuitably presented or misrepresented.
• Selection notification will be sent by email by December 22, 2017.
• Selected works must be received at the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts during the following days: Wednesday, January 10; Thursday, January 11; and Friday, January 12 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Saturday, January 13, from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Works that are shipped to the Nigra Art Center must be received by January 13, 2018. The mailing address for the Nigra Art Center is 2736 New York 30, Gloversville, NY 12078.
• The Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts will retain a 20% commission on all works sold.
• Selected artwork must be suitably framed and ready for installation.
• All shipping is at the expense of the artist. There will be a $10 handling fee for each package shipped to the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts. The handling fee covers condition reporting and photographing of the work as it arrives, and follow up condition report at the conclusion of the exhibition. You must include a prepaid shipping label for the return of the work. Accepted artists will receive detailed information regarding shipping and handling requirements.
Deadline for submission: December 18, 2017
Notification of acceptance: December 22, 2017
Work to be received at the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts by: January 13, 2018
Selection of Awards: January 15, 2018
Notification of Awards: January 17, 2018
Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony: January 25, 2018
Exhibition Closes: April 4, 2018
Entering You Images:
You can enter your images online at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. List sizes up to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up.
Before uploading your images, make sure they are smaller than 4MB, but at least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi. Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx. If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please write to us here: https://onlinejuriedshows.com/Contact.aspx
Please add Services@OnlineJuriedShows.com and Manager@OnlineJuriedShows.com to your safe senders list to ensure notifications are received.
Location: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 New York 30, Gloversville, New York